MKonline is searching for a summer intern who is joining our customer data excellence project. One talented and dedicated student will be given the unique opportunity to be part of an interdisciplinary project team for 2-3 month with the possibility to continue as working student.
You will support us in improving and enlarging our customer data basis by matching European power exchange members with companies in our Customer Relationship Management. Furthermore, you will update customer records by researching open, accessible company information.
- You are a student with 1-2 years left of your degree.
- You have a very good understand of Excel and master the most common lookup and reference formulas. Knowledge of PowerPivot and Get & Transform is a strong plus.
- Experience with SQL databases is a plus.
- Fluency in English is a requirement.
- “Can do” attitude, you find and execute practical solutions.
- Ability to work structured and independently as well as in teams.
- You have a strong analytical mindset and think “outside of the box” at the same time.
What we can offer
- Office located in very heart of Oslo with Oslo S and Barcode as direct neighbours.
- Flexible working hours.
- A competitive salary.
- Be part of a growing international team where you learn about digital marketing and energy markets.
Hugo Birkelund / Head of Sales & Development
+47 918 77 970
Send application to email@example.com
MKonline is the leading web-based analysis service in the highly professional energy market.
Visitwww.mkonline.com and find out more about who we are.